Monday, February 11, 2013

Time for Round Robin at Scraps Of Darkness!


 Good Evening Everyone. It has been a very busy day in Norman OK so I am delayed in getting this posted! This is my submission for round robin at Scraps Of Darkness this month and I am starting my team off with this LO using the Waterways Kit. The sweethearts you see are my daughters childhood friends and my daughter on the right celebrating her birthday. These girls were so close and the light of my life, we miss them so much since we moved and will always have a special place in our hearts. Hopefully we will all meet again someday and catch up. To me they are still this age, but in reality they are in high school, preparing for graduation in the next 2 years and planning their futures. It makes me so sad and joyous all at the same time!  TFL!!  Have a magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment