Friday, November 16, 2012

ATC for Monica

I just realized I never posted this!  This is the ATC I made for Monica over at Scraps of Darkness.  We are having trades for ATC's and Tags and it has been so fun so far!  I love getting pieces of art from others to add to the ambiance in my scrap space and love making them for others just as much.  This was a blast to make, the base is a mix of red and purple alcohol inks with a few microbeads mixed in.  I then die cut the oval frame, embossed and then inked it with some barn door distress ink.  The raven has been "flocked" with black flocking and then an eye of silver liquid pearls.  He is hanging out on a little nest of black gauze.  Mr. Poe was fussy cut to fit and topped off with a black feather for a bit more texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment