Friday, November 16, 2012

A Good Deed and My Girl LO's

This is my Round Robin Lift of Violent Kitty's LO over at Scraps Of Darkness for November.  Lee did an awesome LO with big mustaches and it made me think of this flourish I have been hoarding for about 3 years LOL!  Of course my Sister Mary Kitteh gets to be the real star here, such a beautiful baby she is.  I went back a bit and used some more of my True Romance kit, it seems like it is neverending, it was so jam packed with goodies like all the rest of the kits, I wonder if I will ever use it all!

My DD taking a pic in the mirror of herself here, I am hearing that they all do this, weird kids, but probably not as weird as we were.  I chose the Morticias Wish kit for this since the color and texture was perfect for Anna's edited pic.  A little weaving of papers and black gesso chevron masking add to the drama.  The burlap flower was a bit too bright so I toned it down a bit with Timmy's heirloom gold perfect pearls mist.  Hope everyone is having a magical weekend and don't forget the blog hop over at Scraps of Darkness, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment